Depth profile analysis
Would you like detailed information about the chemical composition of elements at different depths in your samples? Our state-of-the-art instruments provide an invaluable insight into the chemical composition of material layers at different depths, offering a wealth of benefits for your research or industrial needs. Designed to deliver high sensitivity across the entire periodic table, including elements such as B, C, S, P, O, N, Na and K, our advanced GDA instruments are equipped to handle it all, whether you're investigating conducting or non-conducting layers. High frequency mode ensures accurate analysis of non-conductive layers, while pulsed mode is perfect for gentle examination of heat sensitive samples. One of the outstanding advantages of our instruments is their high-precision method, which not only saves you time, but also guarantees reliable characterisation of film thicknesses. In an era where precision and efficiency are paramount, Spectruma's GDA instruments are your trusted ally for in-depth, reliable chemical analysis.
Highest level of accuracy
Our technology allows for the precise measurement of ultrathin layer and thin film thicknesses, as well as the accurate determination of layer weights.
Our technology enables the precise measurement of the chemical composition of coatings, substrates, and complex bulk materials.
Explore the benefits of precise depth profile analytics that accelerate your progress:
- Precise measurement of all elements of the periodic table, including H, Li, Na, C, N, P, and O.
- Detection limits ranging from 0.1 to 10 ppm, enabling determination of even trace amounts.
- Fast measurements in just a few minutes, with no prior sample preparation needed.
- Relative depth resolution of 5-10% of the depth reached in near-surface layers.
- User-friendly interface with programmable software that automatically detects desired conditions.
- No sample preparation required, allowing for direct analysis from production processes.
Sign up for our exclusive member area and gain access to all files containing valuable background information about GDOES and its applications in research and development.
Learn more +